SUNNECKO Premium 7" inch Santoku Knife Japanese VG10 73 Layers Damascus Steel Blade Kitchen Knives Meat Cutter Tool G10 Handle
1 x 7 inch Santoku Knife
1 x Gift Box ( Random )
Product Name: 7 inch Santoku Knife
Product Category: DZ Series
Blade Material: Damascus Steel
Handle Material: Top Quality G10 handle,use for a long time not to distort, not to shrink and not faded
Strong Hardness: 59-60HRC
Sharpness: Level of Cutting Force with 6.0-8.0N International Standard
Craft: Ammer Stria Forged Processing
Product Parameters: Knife Weight-243g, Blade Length-7''/ 178mm, knife Length-12"/ 305mm, Blade Thickness - 2.2mm
Due to manually measured , the size and weight of the product may have a slight error, please take the actual object as the standard.
Our pictures are real shooting, due to technical, visual effects, brightness, and different displays reasons may have slight deviation. Please prevail in kind.
Please leaving a message before you give the bad feedback, if the products have some problems.
Sharp and Durable,
Super Anti-rust, Non-slip grip
Keeping a high level of rust-resistance, wear-resistance and long-lasting performance
Ultra-premium G-10 handle is military grade with life-long durability. Carefully hand polished, the ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort.
- 1. Please keep it away from children.
- 2. Please don't keep the edge and point of knife aim to people.
- 3. Please don't catch the knife by hand when the knife drop down.
- 4. Please clean and dry the knife after using, and place it to the dry place.
- 5. The blade is very sharp, please don't use you finger to test the knife sharpness.
- 6. Please don't use the knife to cut bone, frozen meat and other hard things.
- 7. Please don't put the knife in dishwasher.
Like a knife. Sharp, paper Whittle, hair with hands shaves. Sent quickly. The seller nice deal. Store recommend.
The chic knife is really a little heavy, but I do not know how long the sharpening of the first impression is good
Very nice knife. It does’t really look as a real Damascus knife, but it’s pretty cool anyway. It’s very sharp and still didn’t lose cut in a few weeks in use.